The STAR Program Certification and Oncology Rehab Partners’ Website Policies
- Oncology Rehab Partners provides on-line STAR Program® Certification Modules (“modules”) to authorized users. By indicating you agree to the site terms (selecting “Yes”when registering), you agree to be bound by this Agreement. The term use means the use and/or any exchange of information in connection with using the modules.
- If any of the information provided in your registration form is either inaccurate or incomplete, you will be in breach of this Agreement allowing Oncology Rehab Partners to immediately terminate your access to the modules.
- By selecting “Yes”, you acknowledge that you will take all the quizzes/tests without outside help.
- You may not allow others to use your login, password or modules.
- Either Oncology Rehab Partners or you can terminate your modules or STAR Program® Certification at any time on 30 days’ notice. Termination is your sole right and exclusive remedy if you are not satisfied with the modules. We can terminate this Agreement, restrict or terminate your access to and use of the modules immediately and without notice or liability, if you breach this Agreement in any way, and it will not limit any other rights available to us.
- The laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts govern this Agreement. You must comply with all laws, regulations, obligations, and restrictions which apply to you. You agree that the courts of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts have exclusive jurisdiction for any claim, action or dispute under this Agreement and that venue shall be in Worcester County, Massachusetts. You also agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Your use of the modules is at your own risk. The modules are are provided “As Is”. The service is for your personal use only and Oncology Rehab Partners makes no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Oncology Rehab Partners’ entire liability and your exclusive remedy is reperformance of defective service. We do not endorse, warrant or guarantee any material, product or service offered through us or our service. We are not and will not be a party to any transaction between you and any third party.
- You understand that the STAR Clincian® Certified is an annual certification. To retain STAR Clinician Certified status, you agree to pay the STAR Continuing Education Annual Fee and to complete one STAR Self-Directed Module or STAR Expert-Directed Module every year.
Oncology Rehab Partners User Agreement
By using the Site, you agree to be bound by this contract. If you do not accept the Agreement, do not use the Site.
We may modify the terms of the Agreement from time to time. Therefore, it is important that you read this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the most updated Agreement. By continuing to use the Site after we modify the Agreement, you accept the modified version of the Agreement. If you do not agree to the most up-to-date version of the Agreement, you should not continue to use the Site. If you have any questions or comments about any modifications to the Agreement, youmay contact us by emailing info@OncRehab.com.
In exchange for your acceptance of this Agreement, you are authorized to use the Site, but only for personal and noncommercial purposes. In particular, you cannot use the Site to generate revenue or to distribute or redistribute any portion of the Site.
The Site contains material that is protected by copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights, and the Site itself is protected as a collective work under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. You may not download, modify, publish, transmit, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit, any component of the Site.
You may link to the home page of the Site as long as the link does not cast us in a false or misleading light. Please let us know if you link to the Site by contacting us at info@OncRehab.com.
You may not frame the content of the Site. You may not use metatags or any other “hidden text” that incOncology Rehab Partners orates the Oncology Rehab Partners trademarks or our name without our express written consent.
You acknowledge that STAR Program®, STAR Clinician® Certified, STAR Provider™ Certified, STAR Certification™, Survivorship Training and Rehab Program™ are all trademarks of Oncology Rehab Partners.
Upon successful completion of the training contained in the Site will you receive a certificate indicating completion of the course and will be licensed by Oncology Rehab Partners to use the terms STAR Program, STAR Clinician Certified or STAR Provider Certified, the STAR Program or STAR Clinician Certified/STAR Program Certified logo and STAR/P or STAR/C on your business card and personal communications. You acknowledge that you may not use these or similar terms containing STAR in any way, including but not limited to advertising and promotional materials, until you have completed the minimum requirements for STAR Program Certification and you have been notified by Oncology Rehab Partners of successful completion. You further acknowledge that your use of such terms is conditioned upon your continuing to meet minimum requirements of Oncology Rehab Partners for continuing education and recertification.
You acknowledge that your completion of the course does not license your organization to use STAR Program or any of the trademarks of Oncology Rehab Partners in any way including, but not limited to advertising and promotional materials. To use such terms the organization must itself become STAR Program Certified.