Free Live Webinar: Developing an Evidence-Based Cancer Rehabilitation Service Line
Oncology Rehab Partners’ cofounder Dr. Julie Silver, an associate professor at Harvard Medical School, and herself a cancer survivor will discuss the importance of providing cancer survivors with evidence-based cancer rehabilitation and how to develop a cancer rehabilitation service line. Learn about how cancer rehabilitation fits into survivorship care plans and the CoC accreditation requirements.
Throughout the webinar, attendees will learn:
- The advantages of developing a healthcare service line
- The purpose and elements of a survivorship care plan
- The research about the effectiveness of cancer rehabilitation
- How to develop and implement an evidence-based cancer rehabilitation service line
- What prehabilitation is and the importance of offering prehabilitation to newly diagnosed cancer patients
About Oncology Rehab Partners
Oncology Rehab Partners is an innovative healthcare company breaking new ground in the field of cancer care. Oncology Rehab Partners is the industry’s first organization to provide hospitals and cancer centers with the tools needed to develop and deliver quality, reimbursable cancer rehabilitationservices to the millions of cancer survivors who suffer from debilitating side-effects caused by treatments.
Oncology Rehab Partners’ STAR Program® Certification (Survivorship Training and Rehab) provides facilities with tools and systematic, proven programs to deliver excellent oncology rehabilitation care. STAR Program Certification includes evidence-based training in oncology rehabilitation for hospital interdisciplinary teams and individual clinicians to quickly and expertly develop superior cancer rehabilitation services.